WMI provides the following professional services:
- Due Diligence and Site Investigation Reports
- Residential Developments
- Site Plan Development
- Servicing Feasibility Analyses
- Functional Servicing Reports
- Complete Site Design Services for Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Institutional sites etc
- Stormwater Management Services
- Resident Inspection and Contract Administration
- Traffic and Transportation Assessments
- Private and Municipal Water Distribution System Design
- Wastewater Pump Station Design
WMI understands the importance of aligning the right consultant team with your project and is dedicated to building the team you require. We work closely with many specialty consultants including:
- Land Planning Consultants
- Geotechnical Engineers
- Landscape Architects
- Electrical Engineers
- Environmental Engineers
- Structural Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
Stormwater Management Services
WMI have established a reputation as a leader in the specialized field of stormwater management design services.
Our experienced engineers have gained the respect and acknowledgement of various local municipalities and conservation authorities through the approval of a wide range of projects.
WMI designs stormwater management solutions to meet the guidelines of the Ministry of the Environment and other governing authorities using a combination of Best Management Practices to incorporate such features as, wet ponds, wetlands, oil/grit separators, infiltration systems, etc. The Best Management Practices are generally used in conjunction with Low Impact Development (LID) features such as enhanced grass swales, permeable pavements, vegetated filter strips, bioretention systems, etc. as part of an overall treatment train approach to stormwater management. In addition, WMI also provides stormwater management design solutions to meet and obtain the latest LEED credits associated with both quality and quantity control for sustainable development.
WMI utilizes practical knowledge field assessments, updated mapping techniques and industry accepted hydrologic and hydraulic modelling applications in the design of their stormwater management systems.
Over the years guidelines and requirements in the industry may have changed, however, our commitment remains the same.
We provide competent, efficient, and specialized designs that meet site specific needs while using the industries design standards to obtain quick and cost effective solutions to stormwater management.
Our services in this sector include:
- field assessment
- erosion and sedimentation control assessments
- storm sewer system design
- assessment and mitigation of development impacts
- site stormwater management design
- natural hazard (flood & erosion) assessments including mapping and modelling
- design of natural channels and watercourses
Commercial Development Sector
Our clients recognize and appreciate the engineering and project management expertise we bring to the commercial development sector. With projects located throughout the province, we have established a reputation as a consulting engineer with a keen insight for the budget, approvals and timeline requirement challenges.